So here goes…
1. Did you Graduate Highschool? Yep. 1994. I actually attended an alternative high school for the last 6 months of school because I had skipped school so much I was losing credit. I ended up finishing my senior year 2 months early. :)
2. What is your favorite book series? Probably the "Twilight Series" or "The Work & A Glory" series. That series is based on LDS Church history, but it revolves around the lives of a fictional family. I'm really not a reader, so I'm sure there's lots of great series out there. I just haven't read them. I've read both of these series at least twice.
3. Have you ever stolen anything? Can I take the 5th? Nah, I'll admit it. I've stolen stuff... make up, cassette tapes, money, a car, other girl's boyfriends... ;) Nothing recently though other than Sei's heart. haha :)
4. Have you ever been arrested? Brandy, why do I feel you made the questions just for me? Yes. Yes I have been arrested a few times- AS A TEEN. See above post. Again- not anytime recently.
5. What movie scared the crap out of you? I remember being scared of "Candyman." I'm not really sure why. He was just kinda freaky. I like being scared though, so I saw it several times. I can't think of anything else. I don't like masks or people crawling, so if the movie involved that then chances are it freaked me out. Ooh- I really loved "The Ring" - a lot. I've seen it probably 10 times, but I wouldn't say it "scared" me. Or maybe it did. Idk.
6. What is your favorite kids show? Like right now or when I was a kid? I loved "Little House on the Prairie" and "The Brady Bunch" growing up. But right now they all pretty much make me wanna slit my wrists. "Yo Gabba Gabba" cracks me up because Biz Markie is on it with "Biz's Beat of the Day." I have him on my Ipod Yo!! I think most people hate that show, but I think it's a trip. I've also seen cool people on YGG like Tony Hawk.
7. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself? Only ONE thing? I'd be ME all the time.
8. Are you where you expected yourself to be? No. I AM married to an awesome man and have like the raddest kids ever, but no.
9. If you could live anywhere, where? Hawaii. I haven't even been there, but I know that's where I belong. Sorry Texas. Texas is awesome and I love bragging about being a Texan, but all my life I have felt "land locked" for lack of a better term. I belong on an island.
10. What was your dream career? Professional beach bum. I just wanna hang with my family, at the beach, surf and LIVE life.
Here are my 10 questions:
- Do you have a pet?
- What's the craziest thing you've ever done and are willing to admit to?
- Where would you travel if money was not a factor?
- What's the weirdest thing you've eaten?
- How many loads of laundry do you do a week?
- Did you or do you play any sports?
- Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?
- Name one song from when you were in high school and what it reminds you of.
- What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
- What is your earliest memory?
Alrighty, now for my tags...
Robin @ Robin Keeping Record
Lauren @ Busy Bee Lauren
Super Happy Girl @ More Cowbell
Nobody @ Nobody Called Today
Cheryl @ Those Crazy Callisons
Swampbaby @ Happy Chaos
Get to work!!