Today for the "30 Days About Me" challenge from A Daily Dose of Toni is to list a few of my favorite websites... Seeing how I am quite boring and don't really "surf the net" all that much, my list will be short.
- Swampbrat- Duh.
- Google- because I can pretty much find any answer I need to for anything...
- Facebook- because it makes me feel like I have friends. ;)
- Craigslist- Because it has helped furnish my house on a tight budget.
- Youtube - I love how I can talk about a movie clip and then actually FIND that clip to show whoever I was talking to! Yay!
- Officer Down Memorial Page - I think saying it's a "favorite" would be weird since it lists fallen officers, but I visit it on a regular basis.
- Internet Movie Database- Because I'm weird and like to look up movie stuff.
Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. What's your favorite website?