Hate is such a strong, strong word that I think people use too freely... but I can name a lot of things I really, really do not like... at all. How's that? haha
- Spiders... They literally make me gag if I see them crawling. If they are bigger than a quarter with their legs stretched out, someone else is gonna have to kill it because they make me sick. I can handle other bugs, mice, snakes (we have a pet snake), but spiders are just creepy. I'm gagging just looking at the pic I just added to this post. Eew.
- Baby Talk. It just bugs the crap out of me. Period.
- My body... I like my eyes and my smile-- because they don't gain weight or have stretch marks. lol I'm working on it though. My body will look better soon.
- Drunk Driving... It's selfish and stupid and kills.
- Bullying... Too many children's lives have been screwed up because of hateful peers.
- Cop Haters... I think my son's shirt sums it up best:
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="240" caption="Don't like cops? Try callin' a crackhead for help instead of my dad!"][/caption]
- And obviously I hate that there are evil people in this world who hurt others like the man who kidnapped Shasta Groene. He is sick. I try to help by joining causes like Kelsey's Army who help others learn to protect themselves. You can read more about Kelsey Smith at www.kelseysarmy.com.
- And I can't stand when people complain about things they "hate" in this world and then do nothing to try to help change it or make it better.
There's obviously more things in this world I don't like, but these were the first things that came to my mind. What do you really, really not like?